Situated on a quiet leafy street, but moments to the conveniences of popular Petrie, this impressive family home has been lovingly renovated to let it shine!
Spread over two levels, 2 Boorogari Place’s outstanding feature is that the floorplan allows for flexibility for every family. The upper level is sure to impress, with its gorgeous original polished timber floors and decorative wainscotting. The large living and dining area is open plan with gorgeous folding doors that lead you onto the covered balcony which is peaceful and private. The kitchen on this level will delight the chef in the family with its enormous layout, quality appliances, chic timber benchtops and abundance of storage. The oversized master bedroom provides a calming oasis away from it all and boasts air conditioning, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan, whilst the two other bedrooms on this level are also well sized and have ceiling fans. The main bathroom is sure to impress due to its sheer size and boasts a shower with relaxing jet spa bath.
Heading downstairs you will find a very versatile space that is completely separate to upstairs. The options are endless – rent out to reduce your mortgage payments, use it as an ideal teenagers or older children’s retreat or it could even be a well-equipped work from home office space. Not only does this area have two utility rooms that are currently being used as bedrooms as well as a full living area, there is also a full kitchen that carries through the chic scandi theme from upstairs. Fully equipped with an oven, stove and dishwasher, the options for this space are endless.
The backyard has been excellently maintained with lush established gardens. A large covered outdoor entertaining patio can be accessed by either level and overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool where you will no doubt spend your weekends enjoying a BBQ with friends!
– Massive potential dual-level floorplan
– 2 Chic kitchens that are both well equipped
– Character features upstairs – polished timber floors and wainscotting
– Open plan living and dining area
– Large entertaining balcony upstairs with private leafy views
– Oversized master suite with built in robes, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Two additional bedrooms upstairs
– Option for dual occupancy – downstairs fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom
– Two generous utility rooms that are currently being used as bedrooms downstairs
– Expertly renovated throughout to retain character and blend with contemporary theme
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Massive covered entertaining area surrounded by lush, mature gardens
– Double carport plus plenty of room for additional on driveway
– Dual entry and charming entry porch to upstairs
– 4.5kw Solar system with 12 panels – save enormously on power bills!
– Solid timber and brick construction with tile roof
– Immaculately maintained home – nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
– 5 Minute walk to Petrie station
– Stones throw from Mt Maria College
– Surrounded by great walking tracks and green spaces
Petrie is fast becoming one of the most sought-after North Brisbane locales due to its relaxed family feel, abundance of green spaces, proximity to the North Pine River and excellent schools. Hop on the train to be in the CBD in 40 minutes, or head north and be on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast in under an hour. You’ll love living in Petrie!
This rare gem will not last long in this market, please call Antony on 0488 707 648 to book your private inspection today!