With an impressive street appeal and perfectly renovated interior, 21 Brittainy Street offers its lucky new owner the whole package! Backing onto lush parklands to the rear and surrounded by conveniences such as shops, cafes, fantastic schools and transport, you’ll love living in this quiet street in sought-after Petrie.
Behind the solid brick facade of this family home, you will find an open plan design that is perfectly complimented by the neutral colour scheme and fresh paint job of the recent renovation. The open plan living and dining area is spacious and leads through to the stunning kitchen that will delight the chef in the family. Forming the hub of the home, you’ll enjoy the stone look bench-tops, abundance of storage, quality appliances, breakfast bar and window that overlooks the patio and landscaped gardens. Heading outside you will find an oversized, fully covered entertaining area and an enormous yard that backs onto the Gary Jenkin Park, only adding to the private and tranquil feel. The handy person in the family will be elated with the 2-bay powered shed with concrete driveway access, as well as a 3×3 powered garden shed to store all the tools and garden supplies! There is even room for a pool!
The master suite provides a calming oasis away from it all with plush carpets, ceiling fan, air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and chic freshly renovated ensuite. The other bedrooms are all generous in size and enjoy new carpet, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom has been perfectly renovated in a neutral colour scheme and boasts a full bath and shower. The additional lounge room that doubles as a media room adds to the long list of conveniences you will enjoy and provides plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
– Immaculately maintained and perfectly renovated
– Stunning kitchen with stone look bench-tops, quality appliances and breakfast bar
– Open plan living and dining area
– Large master suite with contemporary ensuite & walk in robe
– Additional 3 bedrooms are well sized with new carpet, fans and built-in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans throughout beds and living areas
– Massive fully covered entertaining patio
– Contemporary main bathroom with full shower and bath
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Freshly painted
– Convenient study nook off the lounge room
– Landscaped low maintenance gardens
– Massive yard for the kids to play
– Rear access from park
– Concrete driveway to additional 2 bay powered shed to rear
– Additional 3 x 3 powered garden shed to store tools
– Recently installed 3.3kw solar system with 12 panels
– Newly installed 250L solar hot water system
– Security screens throughout
– Parklands to the rear of the block
– Termite preventative treatment in 2021
– Roof restored in 2019
– Walking Distance to Petrie USC campus
– Our Lady of the Way, Mt Maria High School & Petrie State school all in walking distance
– Stroll to Petrie train station and bus stops
– 15 Minutes to Westfield Northlakes
– 40 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
This home has been excellently looked after and well loved by its current owner. Fully renovated and expertly maintained, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the ideal Petrie lifestyle! With Westfield Northlakes in close proximity, as well as excellent schools, cafes, walking tracks and green spaces within walking distance, you won’t need the car to enjoy all that this area has to offer. Call Antony today on 0488 707 648 to arrange your private inspection as this one is sure to be snapped up quick!