This exquisite family home offers the ultimate in style, sophistication and low maintenance living. Located in the highly desirable Central Springs community you’ll love the peace and privacy of a quiet street that is still close enough to the hustle and bustle of modern-day conveniences.
From the facade to the rear, this near-new and immaculate home has been expertly designed to create an excellent flow and show stopping contemporary appeal. The chic kitchen forms the hub of the home with waterfall edged stone bench top, massive walk-in pantry, high quality appliances and breakfast bar. The large open plan living and dining area is the perfect blank canvas for you to add your personal flair and leads seamlessly through to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
You’ll love the enormous yard with plenty of grass for the fur babies or kids to play and low maintenance gardens, as well as the fire pit to gather in the colder months. An additional living / rumpus provides plenty of space for the whole family and is used as a media room.
The master suite is enormous in size and provides an oasis away from it all with trendy timber-look flooring, feature pendant lights, walk-in-wardrobe and a contemporary ensuite with dual sink vanity and a massive shower. The other bedrooms are all generous in size and boast ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom carries the chic contemporary theme with timber tones, charcoal cabinetry and a full bath and shower. Carefully laid out so that multiple people can use the spaces at once, the separate vanity ensures that the stress of the morning rush is alleviated! A full separate laundry adds to the long list of conveniences, with its own access to the rear.
– Impeccably maintained and only approx. 1 year old
– Impressive street presence
– Expertly designed with well thought-out layout
– Chic design details
– Luxurious vinyl timber-look flooring
– Contemporary kitchen with butler’s pantry, stone bench top and quality appliances
– Open plan living and dining area
– Air conditioning in living areas and master suite
– Additional rumpus / media room
– Well sized master suite
– Hugely efficient 8kw solar system
– Luxurious bathrooms with quality fixtures and chic colour scheme
– Fully covered entertaining patio to the rear
– Massive yard space with low maintenance and established gardens
– Cozy fire pit area for those cool winter nights
– Enormous 6×6 powered shed with 2.7m high doors
– Large side access through to rear
– Located in the desirable Central Springs community
– Stroll to lush parklands and lakes
– Convenient access to Bruce Highway to either Sunshine Coast or CBD
– Stone’s throw from train station
– Plenty of local cafes, dining and shopping
You’ll love the serene Caboolture lifestyle in your show-stopping contemporary home. Near new and built by the renowned Superior Homes, you can rest assured that you won’t have high maintenance or renovation costs with the builder’s warranty. This outstanding home will not last long in the current market, so contact Antony today on 0488 707 648 to discuss further.