Ideally situated in a quiet, tree lined street, but only a stroll from all of the modern day conveniences you’ll enjoy, 26 Page Street represents an ideal opportunity to secure an excellent home in the heart of sought-after North Lakes with a community atmosphere.
With an inviting street presence and beautifully landscaped gardens, you will be immediately impressed by this home. Heading inside, the entry foyer leads you through to the oversized kitchen, living and dining area to the rear. The kitchen is sure to impress the chef in the family with an abundance of bench and storage space, quality appliances, modern timber-look colour scheme and a handy breakfast bar. Well sized and tiled for a chic look and low maintenance lifestyle, the living area has plenty of space for the whole family and flows seamlessly to the outdoor area at the rear. Overlooking the lush landscaping and with a large grassed area for the kids or pets to play, you’ll be able to make the most of the Queensland summers with entertaining friends and family in your private and fully fenced yard.
The master suite provides a retreat away from it all with its sense of space, quality carpet, dual built in wardrobes and a private ensuite that is well maintained and boasts great storage. The other two bedrooms are also well sized and share the main bathroom that is contemporary and has both a full bath and shower.
– Exceptionally well maintained by its previous owners
– Low maintenance living with tiles through living areas
– Ceiling fans throughout and aircon in living and master
– Solid brick construction
– Massive kitchen with plenty of space, breakfast bar and quality appliances
– Open plan living / dining area
– 30 Panel 6kw Solar system
– Well equipped outdoor area – perfect for entertaining
– Large master suite with BIR and private ensuite
– Additional bedrooms well sized
– Established and low maintenance gardens
– Massive Hobby shed for extra storage
– Additional Storage behind shed
– Motorbike storage down the side
– Concrete pathways from front to rear
– Impressive street presence
– Fantastic location in quiet street, stroll to lush parklands and Lake Eden
– Moments to Westfield North Lakes
– Walk to public transport
– Close to excellent schools
This exceptional family home has been well loved and excellently maintained by its current owners. Offering the ideal home for a downsizer, young family or first home buyer – simply move in and enjoy this wonderful home as is, or make a few minor cosmetic renovations to create your dream.
Call Antony today on 0488 707 648 to arrange your private inspection as this will not last long in the current market!