This quality Plantation home is finished with a contemporary class, this impressive family haven offers expansive proportions, sensational resort-style entertaining and a wealth of internal living zones set over 2 light-filled levels.
The vast dimensions are highlighted by the flowing open-plan living and dining, served by a gourmet chefs kitchen that flaunts stone surfaces, top-quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of pantry space.
A separate, second lounge/media room, dedicated home office/study and generous upstairs rumpus area emphasises zoned living, to ensure all family members can have their own space to relax, play and entertain.
The outdoors reveal an oasis of resort-style living, destined to provide the ultimate entertaining experience with its stunning private alfresco, built-in bar, gorgeous saltwater pool & bubbling spa.
Accommodation is delivered through 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom serves as the ultimate parents retreat, being extra-generous in size, space and privacy. It comes complete with walk-in wardrobe, welcoming private balcony with superb leafy outlooks, and a stylish ensuite showcasing his & hers vanities, separate bath, large shower with dual showerheads and a separate toilet for added privacy.
The home is positioned for absolute lifestyle convenience in a sought-after, family-focused pocket, promising easy reach to all that North Lakes has to offer. Nearby amenities include an array of parks, playgrounds, walking/cycling tracks, public transport links, Westfield North Lakes and its selection of speciality stores, cafes and restaurants, Ikea, Costco, quality schools and more.
Highlights at a glance:
– 4 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The master with walk-in wardrobe, private balcony with leafy outlooks and a large stylish ensuite
– Modern, gourmet kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances and stone surfaces
– Spacious open-plan living and dining zone filled with natural light
– Separate second living area / media room
– Dedicated home office / study
– Additional upstairs rumpus
– Generous, well-appointment family bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus a downstairs powder room for guest convenience
– Sensational outdoor entertaining area complete with salt water pool with filtration, covered in with a powder coated enclosure, built-in bar and 3kw, 32amp hard wired spa
– Well-appointed internal laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Large, double lockup garage
– 6.5kw (25 panel) solar system
– Fully-fenced and landscaped 503m2 corner allotment with leafy surrounds
– Close proximity to well-regarded schools, Westfield, Ikea, Costco, cafes, restaurants, family parks & public transport, plus easy access to M1 for a swift commute to the City or Coast.