In a leafy, sought-after pocket of Petrie resting on a vast 1,041m2, this brilliant family home is wonderfully presented with light-filled proportions.
You’re invited into an abundance of living, relaxing and entertaining options with spacious casual lounge and meals zone, together with formal dining and family room. These spaces are accompanied by a well-equipped kitchen with quality appliances and great bench and cupboard space.
All four bedrooms are generous in size with built-in wardrobes, well serviced by a central family bathroom with separate toilet. The master bedroom also includes its own private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Meanwhile, the outdoors showcase an expansive backyard for the kids to play, beautifully landscaped gardens frame the property and a full-width rear patio caters to endless summer BBQs. The ultimate spot to relax, unwind or entertain.
In a beautiful leafy pocket of Petrie, you will find yourself within walking distance to wonderful parks, reserves and walking/cycling tracks, reputable schools, local shops and cafes, plus easy reach to Petrie Train Station, USC and more.
This is a sensational opportunity for those seeking their forever home, whilst still ensuring ample room to add your own cosmetic touches.
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master with private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Open plan casual living and meals zones
– Separate formal dining and family room
– Additional upstairs study nook
– Large light-filled kitchen with dishwasher and terrific bench and cupboard space
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Full-width rear entertainer’s patio
– Large backyard framed by beautiful established gardens
– Partially fenced
– Double lock-up garage
– Storage throughout
– Enviable 1,041m2 allotment
– Ample room to add value by easily adding your own cosmetic touches
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.