Situated in a quiet cul de sac, close to the many conveniences Petrie has to offer, is this 3 bedroom, well maintained, air conditioned home.
Set upon a generous 632m2 and packed with possibilities, this lowset brick & tile home caters perfectly to a range of buyers, from savvy investors and first home buyers to young growing families or downsizers, renovators and the like.
The interiors comprise inviting, light and bright living/dining, 3 generous bedrooms, a modern updated bathroom, including stunning vessel basin and well equipped kitchen, bursting with cupboard space, ample bench space and stainless steel appliances.
Externally, a full width enclosed alfresco opens onto your large, fully fenced backyard ensuring ample space for the kids and/or pets to play. Enjoy effortless outdoor entertaining with friends and family all year round.
The location completes the picture, being within easy reach to esteemed schools, local shops, wonderful parks and reserves, Petrie Train Station, plus only a short drive to Westfield North Lakes
Highlights at a glance:
– 3 comfortable bedrooms. The master with built in robes and air conditioning
– Light-filled flowing living and meals zone
– Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
– Beautifully updated central bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Internal laundry
– Exceptional outdoor entertaining patio overlooking the large fully fenced backyard.
– Well-maintained 632m2 allotment with landscaped gardens
– Highly sought-after Petrie location
– Close to IGA, chemist, BWS, food take aways and fantastic schools
Petrie is fast becoming a booming area of beautiful Brisbane with its friendly family atmosphere, relaxed lifestyle and proximity to emerging central hubs such as North Lakes. With the Bruce Highway and local train station only moments away, it is easy to get into the Brisbane CBD and surrounds.
This fantastic family home will not last long in the current market, so please call Antony on 0488 707 648 to arrange your private inspection.